- This event has passed.
Join Tiger Coll at the Australia and New Zealand Summer Camp 2017
December 31, 2016 @ 9:00 am - January 8, 2017 @ 5:00 pm
Australia and New Zealand are so pleased to announce our new Summer Camp for the end of 2016 to early 2017!
It will be a dynamic program with Tiger Coll in Melbourne, Australia. Running from the 31st of December 2016 to the 8th of January to bring in the New Year with our gifted leaders, inspiring you towards a better self understanding!
Go where Summer Is!
This name is now used to describe the 12 weeks of group work plus mini courses. It will be the main program that we promote. The Program begins with the Orientation Lecture, has a brand new 3 to 4 hour Workshop (second Night) and has been empowered with nine spiritually checked, no prerequisite mini courses that bring depth and power – an immersion – to a person’s group work experience. The sequence follows the New Spiritual Horlzon’s Group Work Manual. Every two weeks a mini course is instructed that fits with the Chapters of Man and the Universe the techniques of those weeks
Here is the sequence:
- Orientation Lecture
- Orientation Workshop (can be a combo)
- Week 1 and 2
- Course 4092: The Real Me – A Spiritual Being
- Week 3 and 4
- Course 3090: Experience My Inner Harmony
- Week 5 and 6
- Course 7093: Giving Crystal Clear Vibration
- Week 7and 8:
- Course 596: On Schedule with Your Plans
- Week 9 and 10
- Courses 3096 and 3097: Motivation through Mystical Vision; Motivation through Mystical Prophecy
- Week 11 and 12
- Courses 3095 and 3098: Motivation through Mystical Intuition; Motivation through Mystical Feeling
- Program wrap up: Course 7091: The Wealth of Your Metaphysical Nature
Notice that the courses chosen are from several of our departments. This will allow you to use New Spiritual Horizons to lead into the key movement with which you may working. The New Spiritual Horizons Program can flow for as much as 24 weeks.
New Spiritual Horizons Group Series (proposed name to use)
This is our basic 12 weeks of group work. Nothing has changed here – this group starts with a Lecture and Technique Workshop, etc.
New Spiritual Horizons Seminar Series (proposed name to use)
People can take the mini-courses, only, following them in sequence to get the best of benefits, or drop in and take just one or two. Be sure to start with a Lecture, as always.
New Spiritual Horizons Submersion Series
Weekend Intensives that incorporate various compacted facets of the 12 weeks and mini-courses. It includes a comprehensive workbook for each facet and is conducted by a 1001 or above Consultant trained in how to present the program.
The training that will be provided at Camp is in the “How to Present the New Spiritual Horizons Submersion Series”
7013 – Living Thrust Profile
You may have experienced this in a camp Tiger put on a few years ago. This Course provided you with the training to present the profile that does the Thrust of a Spirt Guide. The profile alone, normally costs $1300 (cheaper in camp package).
Special Package Prices:
- Skyways Hotel – (the venue we will be holding the courses) have double and queen size rooms which range from $115 to $125 per night (not including 10% Discount). 3.5 Star accommodation.
- Punt Hill Essendon Grand – 142 Mount Alexander Road, 3040 Melbourne, Australia $195 per night for QS Studio, 15 minute train ride from the venue. 4 Star accommodation.
- Best Western Airport Motel – 33 Ardlie Street, Attwood, Tullamarine, 3049 Melbourne, Australia – $141 per night – 15 minute drive from Airport, 10 minute drive to Venue – 3.5 Star accommodation.
- Mantra Tullamarine Hotel– Corner Melrose & Trade Park Drive, Tullamarine, $179 Executive Studio, 9 minute drive to the Airport – 10 minute drive to the venue. 5.5 Star accommodation.