The Wisdom of your 3rd Church
January 23 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm$45
Are you fully aware of the richness and the effects of your experiences during your teenage years? The Third Church & the Third Cycle is an opportunity to delve into the wisdom from your youth, as well as concepts you hold regarding your home and environment.
During this online 3-hour course you will:
- Gain an overview of the four churches as states of consciousness and the vibration of the first four cycles of your life.
- Discover thoughts and feelings in the 14 – 21 cycle that affect your life now.
- Understand this cycle of searching for your own identity.
- Appreciate the value of your home, your parents or those who raised you; and where your physical body lives.
- See the effects on your life today of rebelling and proving yourself to yourself in that cycle.
This is the third course in a series of 4 based on the four churches, you do not have to have experienced the first and second church courses to attend. An overview of all the churches is given.
Prerequisite: 1001 Orientation Profile. Please contact Dorinda at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance.
When: Saturday, January 23, 2021, 5 pm – 8 pm Eastern in USA
Sunday, January 24, 2021, 9am – 12pm Eastern in AUS
Cost: $45REGISTER FOR COURSE!
This is course 697 from the Wayshowers College department of Religion and Philosophy. Offered online via Zoom by instructors Dorinda Fox, D.D. and Licensed Teacher Amanda Jackson.