Magnetizing Your Future With Positive Energy
January 7, 2022 @ 6:30 pm - January 9, 2022 @ 6:30 pm
Start Your New Year 2022 With a Spiritual GPS – to Rally Your Inner Forces!
Astro-Soul Course 783: Magnetizing My Future With Positive Energy
Friday, January 7, 2022: 6:30-9:30pm EST and
Saturday/Sunday, January 8 and 9, 2022: 11am-6pm EST
Add a powerful tool to your spiritual toolkit – the “Magnetizing My Future” chart.
In this unique Wayshowers College program you will:
- Tap your Prophetic part to get a bigger picture of your past six months and to discern your future.
- Take an astral trip to past lifetimes; see the unique value of what you have created for yourself through the evolution of your soul.
- Gain powerful insights on the influences that can put you under pressure of man-made time or yearning.
- Discover how you can be MORE in your right place and right timing.
- Strengthen your communication with your inner guidance to be a clear channel for Spirit in all life opportunities.
- Give and receive 6 months of “Magnetizing My Future” charts, providing a personal keyword roadmap of your strengths, challenges and solutions.
$116 Must Preregister Early Bird discount – $99 if you pre-register by Dec. 20th
Prerequisite: 1002A Blockage Discovery Profile and some groupwork* Recommended: 1002B and 7004 Profiles
Instructors Note: There will be additional opportunities organized including a monthly mastermind group. Let us know if you have questions.
“The monthly Magnetizing My Future Chart is a major supportive tool in my spiritual toolbox. The insights, techniques, regrouping and forecasting ahead to the next month has been a wonderful asset for me. I highly recommend it to anyone who is looking to come together with like-minded souls and sharing on a spiritual level.”
Teresa Shantz, Winterset IA
“The monthly mastermind group work that followed course 783 has been very helpful for me. It provides me space and time to regroup my current month and helps me set my energy for the next month. Being involved in this opportunity has enabled me to move forward by being compact. It also helps me to identify the specific needs for me.
“I love the community aspect of group work because I always get something practical from the sharing of someone else. MMF group work also gives me a boost of energy that propels me forward. I experience joy and enthusiasm as I fellowship and work with other spiritual leaders who share the true concern of the self and others, the personal loyalties.”
Alvin Zepeda, Washington DC